We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator with 2+ years experience to join our team and help us on our journey to disrupt the legal industry!
sprintlaw is an innovative law/tech startup that’s transforming the way legal services are delivered to Australian businesses. Founded in early 2017, we’ve grown fast – and now have 500 clients and a growing team of 10. We recently won the LexisNexis 2018 Legal Innovation Index Award, were a finalist in the StartupSmart’s Smart50 awards and were listed in Anthill’s Top 100 Cool Company Awards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious marketing manager to help oversee all of our digital marketing activities – from our content and social strategy, to our SEO, paid SEM and email marketing activities.
You’ll be our first marketing hire, so there’s lots of autonomy in the role to define and improve our marketing strategy. Most of our business comes from online channels, so digital marketing is a key role in our business. You’ll be reporting directly to the founders, who will look to you for new ideas. There are also significant growth opportunities – and as the business grows, there will be an opportunity to grow into a management role and build a team.
- THE ROLE
Your role will be to increase awareness about sprintlaw and generate new business leads.
Responsibilities will include:
– Implementing our content strategy, across all our online channels, including planning and producing content in collaboration with suppliers
– Managing our freelance experts to carry out our paid digital marketing activities and to improve and increase our SEO
– Managing our website, liaising with developers regarding updates
– Managing our social media accounts
– Copywriting for online ads, website and email marketing campaigns
– Co-ordinating events and other marketing activities
Other responsibilities may include:
– Overseeing website development projects
– Implementing design changes to our website and other online assets
- YOUR SKILLS
– Demonstrated project management skills are essential.
– This role involves a variety of digital marketing activities – a good understanding of digital marketing across a range of channels is important.
– This role will involve some copywriting and editing, so having a clear and engaging writing style is important.
– We’re a collaborative team that brings a supportive and positive vibe to work – but we also work flexibly and aren’t always around checking your work. This means that you’ll need to be able to be organised, work autonomously and show strong initiative.
– Social media community management experience is a benefit.
– Design skills are a benefit.
– Interest in startups, entrepreneurship, tech and disrupting the legal industry is a benefit.
- THE WORKPLACE
We’re based in The Commons co-working space (20-40 Meagher St, Chippendale NSW 2008), and share the space with a community of creative and innovative businesses. Some of the features of the space include: a wellness program, a photography studio, a maker space, a podcast studio, and an outdoor basketball court – all of which are available to our staff.
In addition, our firm uses a cloud based system and we support working remotely wherever possible. Why waste time commuting when you could be productive and get things done instead!