$3200 + GST
PREPARING AND LODGING FORMS
WHAT’S IT FOR?
A co-operative, or co-op, is a democratic organisation that is owned and controlled by their members for a common benefit. Co-ops serve their members by providing a means to access goods and services that may otherwise be unavailable to individuals.
We’ll set up your non-distributing co-operative organisation in accordance with your requirements.
This package includes:
- Initial consultation with a Sprintlaw lawyer
- Drafting co-operative rules
- Preparing and lodging Form C1
- Assisting with the preparation of the formation meeting, including drafting the notice of meeting and meeting agenda
- Preparing Form C4 and lodging the form once approved at the formation meeting
Please note that this package does not include drafting a disclosure document or attending the formation meeting. This scope also assumes that the required resolutions will have been properly passed prior to lodgement.