$2220 + GST
ACN Registration & Fee (2 Companies)
Intercompany IP Licence
WHAT’S IT FOR?
A dual company structure involves 2 companies – a holding company that owns 100% of the operating company. It is popular among startups because your valuable assets (such as IP, cash, etc.) can be held by the holding company and be separated from the liabilities incurred by the operating company.
We’ll set up your business under a dual company structure and draft an Intercompany IP Licence.
This package includes:
- Initial consultation with a Sprintlaw lawyer
- Applying for ACN registration with ASIC for 2 companies (operational company and holding company)
- Applying for ABN registration for 2 businesses
- Electronic company register pack, including the Certificate of Registration, Constitution, Share Certificates, Copy of Form 201, Register of Members and all required resolutions and consents
- Setting up the Dual Company structure
- Drafting an Intercompany IP Licence for use with your holding and operating companies
Important note about signing:
Upon registration of your companies as part of this Dual Company Structure Package, you agree on behalf of the operating company that the operating company will be our client for the remaining scope of this proposal, including for preparing any documents under this proposal.
This package includes the initial ASIC fee to set up. However, please note that once you set up a company, you will need to pay ASIC an annual review fee for each company. Your first payment will be required in 1 year’s time. This package does not include any tax advice.
Please note that this package does not include hard copies of the company documents. We will provide you with electronic versions of the company documents upon registration. If one of your directors or shareholders is overseas, we will be unable to register your ABN for you. We can provide you with guidance on how to complete this step yourself.