$1650 + GST
WHAT’S IT FOR?
An Employee Share Options Plan (ESOP) is a system used by companies to incentivise and retain valuable employees. Under an ESOP, companies offer employees rights to buy shares in the company. These rights are usually provided with certain attached conditions, such as minimum employment periods and/or minimum KPIs which the employee much meet.
We’ll help prepare an Employee Share Option Plan according to the requirements of your business.
This package Includes:
- Reviewing the company constituent documents
- Drafting the ESOP Plan Rules
- Advising on variables required to prepare offer letter
- Phone consultations (up to 60 minutes) for general advice surrounding the establishment and maintenance of your ESOP
- 1 x complimentary amendment to the final draft of the ESOP Plan Rules that we provide you, as long as you request the amendments within 10 business days of us delivering the final draft
- Optional: Preparing offer letters to your first round of ESOP participants
- Optional: Preparing the required board and member resolutions
Please note that this package:
- Does not include making adjustments to the Shareholders Agreement or Independent Contractors Agreement. If, following a review, adjustments are required, we may we may quote for additional fees.
- Does not include any tax, structuring, or financial advice, or providing advice to any employees or participants in their individual capacity.
Please note that you may be required to obtain a valuation of your company in order to establish an ESOP scheme. This can be obtained through a third party partner for an additional fee.