$2145 + GST
Statutory Declaration of Evidence of Use
WHAT’S IT FOR?
If you receive an adverse report from IP Australia about your trade mark, you may have the option of resolving the issue by providing evidence of use.
A submission of evidence of use usually includes information about how your trade mark has been used and promoted. This can assist your application, by demonstrating that your trade mark is already being recognised by consumers as an indicator of your business.
We’ll prepare submissions to IP Australia for prior use of your trade mark.
This package includes:
- Obtaining your detailed instructions;
- Collating the evidence of use;
- Drafting legal submissions and preparing a Statutory Declaration of Evidence of Use;
- Providing you with the final draft documents for your approval.
- 1 x complimentary amendment to the final draft we provide you, as long as you request the amendment within 10 business days of us delivering the final draft