$6050 + GST
WHAT’S IT FOR?
If you’re planning to set up your business as a franchise, there are certain legal documents and procedures you need to put in place. You’ll need to ensure you have a disclosure document, all the relevant representations and certificates, as well as a well-drafted Franchise Agreement. Your Franchise Agreement will set out the terms by which you, the franchisor, grants another party, the franchisee, the right to carry on a business according to the system or marketing plan determined by the franchisor. It includes clauses regarding the payment of franchise fees (including royalties, marketing fees, utility fees etc), reporting, marketing, training and performance criteria. An experienced lawyer can prepare these documents for you and guide you through the process.
We will assist you with preparing the documents needed to set up your franchise.
This package includes:
- Drafting the following documents in accordance with the requirements of your business:
- Franchise Agreement and Annexures
- Disclosure Document
- Confidentiality Deed
- Deed of Prior Representations
- A Signing Guide; and
- Certificates of Professional Advice
- 2 x phone consultations (up to 60 minutes) with a Sprintlaw lawyer who will take your instructions, advise you on the legal issues you need to know and answer your questions about the documents
- 1 x complimentary amendment to the final draft we provide you, as long as you request the amendment within 10 business days of us delivering the final draft
Please note that our Franchisor Package is limited to the scope provided in the proposal above and does not include us conducting any due diligence on your business and readiness to franchise, advising on tax or business structuring, intellectual property protection (including registering any trade marks for your franchise), and assisting with franchisee recruitment or issuing a franchise grant.