$1050 + GST
REGISTRATION AS INCORPORATED ASSOCIATION
WHAT’S IT FOR?
An Incorporated Association structure can be used by any organisation driven by a recreational, cultural or charitable purpose. It is a way of structuring not-for-profits in a way that runs a little like a company. Setting up your venture as an IA is a great way to make a difference, and it also helps to make sure your members are protected with the limited liability a normal company offers.
We’ll set up your not-for-profit organisation as an incorporated association.
This package includes:
- Initial consultation with a Sprintlaw lawyer
- Drafting a constitution including a charitable purpose for your organisation
- Applying to register 1 incorporated association with the relevant government body in your state or territory
- Electronic records of all key registration documents.
- Optional: Applying for ABN registration for 1 business