$2475 + GST
Share Sale Agreement
WHAT’S IT FOR?
If you are looking to buy or sell shares in a company, it is important to put together a detailed Share Sale Agreement that captures the terms of the sale. A Share Sale Agreement addresses important matters such as the number and price of the shares being sold, the process for completion of the sale, how payment will be made and the warranties to provided by the vendor.
We’ll draft an agreement to sell or buy shares in a company and ensure it is compliant with the Company Constitution.
This package includes:
- Drafting the Share Sale Agreement in accordance with your requirements
- Review of the Company Constitution
- Assistance with drafting resolutions to ensure the Share Sale Agreement is compliant with the Company Constitution
- Phone consultations (up to 60 minutes) with a Sprintlaw lawyer who will take your instructions, advise you on the legal issues you need to know and answer your questions about the document
- 1 x complimentary amendment to the final draft we provide you, as long as you request the amendment within 10 business days of us delivering the final draft
Please note that this is a limited scope package and does not include us conducting any due diligence on the company, attending signing or settlement, advising on tax, or direct negotiations or correspondence with the counter-party or their lawyers.
This scope also assumes that the transaction does not involve any employment or other compliance issues.