$7700 + GST
Review of Sale Agreement
Pre-Settlement Searches and Forms
WHAT’S IT FOR?
If you’re looking to buy shares and units in a company, it is important to seek advice from an experienced lawyer so that you understand the deal and follow the right legal processes.
We’ll assist you with a share and unit sale.
Pre-signing of Agreement
Review of the changes made to the Agreement by the Purchaser’s lawyer and making one further round of changes (if required).
- Advice to you in respect of any steps you need to attend to.
- Undertake a PPSR search to confirm whether there are any security interests which are required to be released, and advising you of which interests to arrange to release and working with you to effect this.
- Preparation of the various share and unit transfer forms, certificates, waivers and consents required under the Agreement.
- Preparation of any resolutions and minutes of meetings required to be prepared by you under the Agreement.
- Advice as to what you need to provide to the Purchaser at Completion.
- Submit an application to the Landlord for consent to assign the Leases to the Purchaser/its Guarantors and review the assignment documents. Note: Whilst this is a sale of shares/units, the sale of the shares/units in the Company/Trust will likely constitute a deemed assignment under your Lease.
- Assistance with applying for the assignment of up to two further contracts, if required.
- Schedule Completion.
- Prepare Completion Statement (including liaising with you/your accountant in respect of adjustments).
Provide you with any advice as to any Post Settlement steps you should attend to.
This package does not include:
- Physically attending Completion. We presume there will not be a physical Completion, however if physical Completion is required, you will need to attend.
- Negotiating the terms of any documents, other than as set out above.
- Review of any other contracts or arranging any other assignments.
- Dealing with the transfer of any motor vehicles (if any).
- Assistance with the transfer of any licences or permits (if applicable).
- Dealing with any unusual matters or issues that arise.
- Taxation advice. Please obtain your accountant’s advice in respect of the tax implications of this transaction.
- Assignment of any intellectual property (such as if it is held in another entity).
- Preparation or review of any security documents (to secure payment of the purchase price).