$1605 + GST
REGISTRATION AS A SPECIAL PURPOSE COMPANY
ACN AND ACN REGISTRATION
WHAT’S IT FOR?
A special purpose company set up for charitable purposes requires the company to apply its income in promoting charitable purposes, prohibit distributions to its members and paying fees to its directors, and make its directors approve all other payments the company makes to them.
We’ll set up a special purpose not-for-profit company.
This package includes:
- Initial consultation with a Sprintlaw lawyer
- Registration of 1 special purpose not-for-profit company with ASIC
- Drafting a constitution including a charitable purpose for your organisation
- Applying for ACN registration for 1 business
- Applying for ABN registration for 1 business
- Electronic company register pack, including the Certificate of Registration, Constitution, Share Certificates, Copy of Form 201, Register of Members and all required resolutions and consents
This package includes also includes initial ASIC fee required to set up.