This website is owned and operated by SPRINTLAW PTY LTD (ABN 62 616 847 093) (referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘Sprintlaw’, ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’). Sprintlaw is a company incorporated in New South Wales, Australia and is an incorporated legal practice with number 32845 regulated by the Law Society of New South Wales.
By using this website or by using any other marketing materials (such as info sheets, guides, eBooks or emails) we make available to you through our website, social media, via email or any other online channel (Online Services) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out on this webpage. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Online Services.
NO LEGAL ADVICE
All content contained on this website or otherwise provided to you as part of the Online Services is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other topics, current at the time of first publication. The content does not constitute legal (or other) advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should obtain specific legal or other professional advice before relying on any content contained on this website.
FREE CONSULTATIONS, DOCUMENTS & RESOURCES
We may offer to provide you with free consultations, documents or legal health checks via our website or a third party website we are affiliated with. This includes documents or advice we provide via our ‘Lawbot’ legal chat bots.
If you book a consultation, generate a document, receive advice from our chatbot, or otherwise engage us using links provided on our site, you acknowledge and agree (as a binding contractual agreement between you and us) that all information you receive from us is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other topics. It does not constitute legal (or other) advice and should not be relied upon as such. Sprintlaw will only provide legal advice to you after you have accepted a specific proposal and engagement letter for services and will only provide advice within the scope of the services set out in a proposal. Any other information, consultation, document or advice we provide you is not legal advice.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials used on this website or as part of the Online Services (including legal documents, term sheets, health checks, text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are subject to copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights that are owned or licensed by us. You may only access and use these materials for non-commercial or personal use, except to the extent permitted by law or where you have received prior written approval from us.
If you would like to get approval to use our website materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVICE & MEMBERSHIP TERMS
To the extent you sign up to Sprintlaw’s Membership or Company Secretary subscription, or otherwise engage Sprintlaw to provide any legal advice or services, the terms of Sprintlaw’s Engagement Letter PDF (available here) will apply and you will be required to agree to them prior to accessing the relevant subscription or services. If you have trouble accessing our Engagement Letter using the link above, please contact our team via the contact page on this site and we can provide a copy via email.
REFER A FRIEND TERMS
The following terms apply to Sprintlaw’s Refer a Friend Program:
- Sprintlaw has discretion to reject or refuse a referral or renewal at any time made by you at any time, including if there’s a conflict of interest.
- If you successfully Refer a Friend, you may be entitled to a discount on the renewal price of your Sprintlaw Membership, in the amounts communicated to you from time to time.
- The maximum amount you can receive as an aggregate discount via the Refer a Friend Program is the cost of the next renewal price of your Sprintlaw Membership (usually $799);
- The renewal discount is only applicable for clients referred by you who are not an existing and/or previous client of Sprintlaw, and who had not previously enquired with Sprintlaw in relation to their services in the 6 months prior to the referral being made.
- The Refer a Friend discount and your referral benefit will only be claimable when the referred client successfully signs up to a Sprintlaw Membership using the unique referral link we’ve provided. If the referred client does not sign up using your unique referral link, the referred client will not be able to claim the discount, and you will not be able to claim the referral benefit.
- The discount offer is not transferable, redeemable, refunded, exchanged, or replaced for cash, and is only usable by you against the renewal price of your Sprintlaw Membership, or as otherwise communicated to you by our team.
FREE SPOT CHECK TERMS
The following terms apply to all customers participating in Sprintlaw’s Unfair Contract Terms Free Spot Check offer (Spot Check):
- We will offer the Spot Check to the first 50 submissions. However, we may change this or any aspect of the Spot Check offer due to capacity constraints.
- The Spot Check will include a free 15-minute check of your standard form agreement with the primary purpose of identifying whether or not you are likely to be impacted by the legislative changes being introduced on 9 November 2023 to the Australian Unfair Contract Terms law. Our team will also provide a notification to you summarising the results of our findings.
- We are offering the Spot Check to you as a free service to help you identify whether you need to take further action based on limited information you provide to us. If you want legal advice specific to your business, you can engage Sprintlaw for legal services.
- The Spot Check does not include rewriting, re-drafting, or making any amendments to your standard agreement. It also does not include any questions, clarifications, or correspondence regarding the Spot Check findings.
- If, following the Spot Check, we determine that your standard form agreement may require further legal attention or modifications to comply with the legislative changes, we may provide you with a quote for the suggested services. In addition to these terms, terms of our engagement letter (as set out here) apply to the legal advice we provide and are incorporated into this agreement. We reserve the right to issue you with a quote for additional services for any other work beyond the Spot Check.
- We will treat all information provided by you during the Spot Check as confidential and will not disclose it to third parties without your consent unless required by law.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability for any loss, damage, or expenses incurred by you, directly or indirectly, arising out of or in connection with the Spot Check, including but not limited to reliance on the findings or recommendations provided.
We make no warranties or representations about this Website, any Online Services or any of its content and will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this Website or any Online Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we each exclude each other from any liability that may arise due to your use of our Website and/or the information or materials contained on it.
Our website or Online Services may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for the content on those linked websites, or any loss you may suffer on those linked sites, and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this webpage and your continued use of the website following such update will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Your use of the website and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.