How we help
We’ll make sure your registers are up to date with all governance documents
ASIC Registered Agent
We’ll update ASIC of any changes to your company and prepare your ASIC Annual Statement
Contact your Sprintlaw lawyer to access and manage changes to the ASIC register
Stay on top of your ASIC compliance for one low annual fee.
Appointment of Sprintlaw as ASIC Registered Agent for your company
Preparation and review of your ASIC Annual Statement
Unlimited ‘simple’ lodgements to ASIC, including for changes to your company address and appointing and ceasing company officeholders
Dedicated lawyer to request and manage tasks
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for?
Get in touch and we’ll help you out.
What's included in my Sprintlaw CoSec subscription?
The annual Sprintlaw CoSec package is priced at $300 + GST per company per year and includes:
- Appointment of Sprintlaw as ASIC Registered Agent for your company
- Preparation and review of your ASIC Annual Statement and solvency resolution
- Dedicated form to request tasks
- Unlimited ‘simple’ lodgements to ASIC for the following tasks:
- Changes to your company address
- Appointing and ceasing company officeholders
Please note that:
- Simple changes do not include changes to your share structure, share issuances, share splits or other complex corporate actions.
- For unlimited simple lodgements included in this subscription, we have a fair use policy in place
- The turnaround for all tasks is dependent on our legal team’s capacity
- For lodgements that are not included, Sprintlaw will provide a separate fixed fee quote
- The subscription does not include any government fees that you may be required to pay (for example, your ASIC annual company review fee)
- If you have multiple companies in your corporate group, you will need to have a separate subscription for each company.
This package does not include any government fees that you may be required to pay (for example, your ASIC annual company review fee).
How do I get started and what's your process?
Just click the ‘get started’ button on our website and submit an enquiry regarding a CoSec subscription. After you’ve submitted an enquiry, one of our legal consultants will review your enquiry and get in touch with you within 1 business day to take you through your options.
- What areas of law can you give me advice on?
- What happens if I need documents or written advice?
Are you a law firm? How experienced are your lawyers?
Yes, Sprintlaw is a law firm. Specifically, we are an Incorporated Legal Practice registered with the Law Society of NSW.
Our legal team is made up of experienced lawyers, who are specialists in various areas of law and hold an Australian legal practising certificate. They have trained at leading Australian firms, but have left the traditional corporate law world to join us on our mission to create a new and better way of delivering legal services. Our team has specialist expertise in technology law, intellectual property law, contract drafting and review, corporate law and commercial law.
Do you have an office?
Yes, we have a head office based in Sydney, but our use of technology allows our team members to work remotely from around Australia.
Due to this remote structure, all of our consultations are done over the phone or internet, and we do not see clients face to face.
What locations do you service?
We service clients from all around Australia. We also service some overseas clients on their Australian operations. As our lawyers are only qualified to give advice in relation to Australian law issues, we can’t advise on projects to the extent they involve the laws of other countries.
How does payment work?
At Sprintlaw, we always keep our fees transparent so you know the total cost of your legal bill from the start.
Your Sprintlaw CoSec subscription is billed annually upfront. The price and scope are set out in the package above.
We accept all major credit cards as well as electronic fund transfers.
For our fixed-fee services, we will provide you with the quote for your service first. Once you’ve accepted the quote and signed our engagement letter, we will send through the payment details. Please note that we take full payment upfront into our trust account.
You’ll see in our engagement letter that your money will be held in our trust account until we’ve completed the scope of your project. To make sure that your money is handled properly, we follow the rules and guidelines set by the Law Society of NSW to handle your trust money. More information about trust accounts can be found here.