We’re a disruptive new kind of law firm with a mission to change the way legal services are delivered. Our mission is to provide affordable and accessible legal services for start-ups and small businesses. After years of award-winning growth in Australia, our firm has also expanded into the UK market in 2020.
We’re focused on efficiency, simplicity and embracing technology. We have been recognised as the NewLaw Firm of the Year at the 2020 and 2021 Australian Law Awards, as the Australasian Lawyers Employers of Choice 2021, in Deloitte’s 2020 Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 and ranked 36th as the fastest-growing startup in the AFR’s Fast Starters List 2021. Find out more about us in this video.
We offer clients a range of fixed-fee legal packages, covering everything that small businesses and start-ups need – things like company set up, trade marks, commercial contracts, online terms, employment, capital raising and data protection. We run our business like a tech start-up, with user experience, creativity and lean thinking at the core of our culture.
Position: Legal Consultant (Casual)
Schedule: We are looking for people with 4 days of availability, and you’ll usually be rostered on for 3-4 days a week. Ideally you’d be available on at least Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Location: You decide! We are a distributed company and encourage you to WFH, but we do have an office in Sydney and co-working options available if you prefer.
- Responding to customer enquiries via emails and over the phone
- Use your legal knowledge in order to scope and understand the type of legal service each customer requires
- Be the first point of contact for new enquires and explain how sprintlaw works and why it is different and ‘better’ than traditional legal services
- Write up accurate and detailed legal briefs for our legal team
- Develop on-going relationships with customers
- Manage relationships by effectively using sales strategies and scheduling follow ups.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Attending business development events and activities
- This role is customer facing and involves a lot of communication with new clients and the legal team. Excellent customer service skills are essential
- An appetite for sales and a genuine interest in assisting new and existing customers
- The ability to ‘think on your feet’ but also understand when to seek help from co-workers – you’ll have plenty of guidance from our lawyers who are subject matter experts.
- The ability to explain technical legal solutions in a simple yet effective way
- We’re a collaborative team that brings a supportive and positive vibe to work – but we also work flexibly and aren’t always around checking your work. This means that you’ll need to be able to be organised, work autonomously and show strong initiative.
- Proficiency with tech and sales processes
- Interest in startups, entrepreneurship, and disrupting the legal industry is a benefit.
If you’re interested in this legal consultant role, please email your CV to email@example.com.