We understand that this is a challenging, stressful time for so many in our community, and we hope you’re taking care of yourselves despite all that’s going on.
As an online law firm, we’ll be continuing to operate as usual throughout lockdowns and other COVID-19 restrictions. For help from our expert team, be sure to get in touch on 1800 730 617 or make an online enquiry.
Handy Resources For Businesses During COVID-19
We’ve assembled a range of tips and articles to help you through the various challenges associated with running a business during COVID-19.
If you have any questions about this content – or need guidance on a topic we’ve not covered below – contact us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Managing Staff & Employment:
- Should I Give My Employees Paid Leave To Get A COVID-19 Vaccination?
- What is Employee Stand Down?
- Can I Force My Employees To Get The COVID-19 Vaccine?
- COVID-19 Tests? What To Do If Staff Have Flu-Like Symptoms
- Reducing Staff Hours Or Terminating Employees During Coronavirus: Your Legal Options
- What is a ‘COVID-Safe’ Workplace?
- Getting Back To Work After Coronavirus
- Managing Employees During Coronavirus
Cancellations & Contracts:
- Signing Contracts & Social Distancing: Guide To Using E-signatures
- Our Tips for Protecting Your Business in the Face of Event Cancellations
- My Supplier Can’t Perform Due To Coronavirus. What Are My Rights?
- Contracts & Coronavirus: What Happens If You Can’t Meet Your Obligations?
- Is Your Commercial Lease Affected By The Coronavirus Shutdown? Find Out More About The Mandatory Code of Conduct
- Is My Business Eligible For The JobKeeper Payment?
- JobKeeper Eligibility For Startups And Growth Companies – The Alternative Tests
Business & Accounts:
- What You Need To Know About Voluntary Administration
- New Changes to Insolvency Laws: Do They Affect Your Business?
- Debt Restructuring For Small Business 2021
Want to know more about running a business during uncertain times? Check out our blog for expert tips from our team, coverage of the latest legal developments, and more. And, of course, our legal consultants are always available for a free chat about your business’ needs. Stay safe!