$1580 + GST
REGISTRATION AS COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE
WHAT’S IT FOR?
Starting a new charity is an exciting time to make a positive difference, but the legal side of things can be confusing. A common legal structure for charities is a Company Limited by Guarantee. A CLG works similarly to a normal company, except that it’s usually not-for-profit. It has its own legal identity, ability to sign agreements, limits liabilities for the members, and so on. We can help you set up your CLG so you can continue with your mission to make a positive difference.
We’ll set up your charity as a company limited by guarantee.
This package includes:
- Initial consultation with a Sprintlaw lawyer
- Drafting a special purpose constitution including the charitable purpose for your organisation
- Registration of 1 company limited by guarantee with ASIC
- Applying for ABN registration for 1 business
- Electronic company register pack, including the Certificate of Registration, Constitution, Share Certificates, Register of Members and all required resolutions and consents
This package includes the initial government fee to set up.
Please note: We cannot guarantee that your application will be successful, as the ACNC makes the final decision. This package does not include any DGR or other tax advice, or hard copies of the registration documents.