$1925 + GST
Employee Termination Documents
WHAT’S IT FOR?
Considering an employee termination due to poor performance can be a delicate and stressful process. Having legal advice and documentation is crucial to making the right decisions.
We’ll draft the documents you need to terminate an employee for poor performance.
This package includes:
- Drafting the following documents:
- Checklist in respect of the performance management process
- Letter to employee inviting them to initial meeting
- Confidentiality agreement for support person
- Template agenda for meeting
- Template file note for you to complete as the meeting progresses
- Template Performance Improvement Plan. This is a simple document that should be able to filled out during the meeting
- Follow up letter identifying continuing issues
- Letter to employee inviting them to a further meeting
- Letter outlining proposed action to be taken i.e. termination, following finalisation of the review process and providing the employee with an opportunity to respond
- Termination letter
- Settlement deed, if required
- Phone consultations (up to 60 minutes) with a Sprintlaw lawyer who will take your instructions, advise you on the legal issues you need to know and answer your questions about the documents and process
- 1 x complimentary amendment to the final drafts we provide you, as long as you request the amendment within 10 business days of us delivering the final draft
Please note: This package assumes that you are already familiar with the process to terminate an employee for poor performance, and you do not require advice as to whether you are legally able to proceed with the termination.
This is a document only package. If you require advice, please see our Performance Management Process and Employee Termination Advice package. This package does not include representation in the event that a staff member makes a claim against your business.
If you require additional documents or advice throughout the process, we can provide you with a separate quote for the additional work.