$690 + GST
WHAT’S IT FOR?
Having policies and procedures which all employees are expected to follow creates a safe and well-managed workplace. Unlike employment contracts that apply to individual employees, the staff handbook contains policies and procedures which apply to all employees.
We’ll prepare a Staff Handbook for general use in your business.
This package includes:
- Preparing a Staff Handbook for general use in your business
- Phone consultations (up to 60 minutes) with a Sprintlaw lawyer who will take your instructions, advise you on the legal issues you need to know and answer your questions about the document
Please note that this is a basic package and only includes the following topics:
LEAVE AND ABSENCES FROM WORK
- Compassionate leave
- Absenteeism policy
DISCRIMINATION, VICTIMISATION HARASSMENT AND BULLYING
- Anti discrimination
- Harassment and bullying
- Confidentiality and Victimisation
- What should employees who have a complaint do? Conduct which breaches this policy
STANDARDS OF WORKPLACE CONDUCT AND EMPLOYEE DISCIPLINE
- Standards of workplace conduct
- Disciplinary Policy
- Managing Performance