All Questions Commercial Leases What lease do I need for my hospitality business?
Answering your
legal questions

What lease do I need for my hospitality business?


If you're starting a hospitality business, you have several legal considerations. One of these is whether you'll need to enter into a lease agreement with a landlord.

A lease agreement sets out the details and conditions under which you can rent the premises. If you're doing so in the context of a hospitality business, you'll need to look into whether your lease agreement allows you to use the premises for commercial purposes (as some agreements do not allow this!).

In this case, the most common option is a Commercial Lease. However, since you'll be bound to the terms of this lease for quite some time, it's important that you get expert legal help when negotiating the terms. This will also affect the flexibility of your business activities on the premises, and your ability to end or extend your lease.

Our lawyers can review your lease agreement to ensure you're in the best position and your interests are protected.

Rowan is the Marketing Coordinator at Sprintlaw. She is studying law and psychology with a background in insurtech and brand experience, and now helps Sprintlaw help small businesses

Need Legal Help?
Ask Us!

Enter your details to get started

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

* Proceeding confirms you agree to our Privacy Policy

Your legals made easy

ENQUIRE NOW CALL US 1800 730 617

Hi there!

You're visiting Sprintlaw . Would you like to switch to Sprintlaw ?