If you’re interested in purchasing shares and units in a company, it’s vital that you receive legal advice from an experienced lawyer so you understand the sale and follow correct legal procedure.
What Is Involved In A Share And Unit Sale?
There are many legal considerations you’ll need to make when engaging in a share and unit sale. Our Share and Unit Sale package is quite comprehensive and includes the following:
- Reviewing changes made to the Share and Unit Sale Agreement by the purchaser’s lawyer and making changes to the document before it is signed
- Advising you in your next steps after signing the Agreement
- Performing a PPSR search, advising you of which interests to arrange, and helping you effect this
- Preparing various share and unit documents required under the Share and Unit Sale Agreement
- Preparing any resolutions and minutes of meetings that are requirements of the Agreement
- Advising you on what you need to furnish to the purchaser at completion
- Submitting an application to assign leases
- Assistance with applying for assignment of a maximum of 2 additional contracts (if needed)
- Schedule completion
- Preparing a completion statement and liaising with you or your accountant
- Advising you on any post-settlement steps you need to complete
Here at Sprintlaw, we are highly experienced in Share and Unit Sales. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or on 1800 730 617.
Have a question?
Get your FREE quote now.
We'll get back to you within 1 business day.